Thursday, February 24, 2011

One night-Two meals


Last night I had the privilege of cooking a meal for a friend from church whose husband is in an epic fight against cancer.  Because they are vegetarians I adapted my Roasted Pepper Lasagna recipe to a Vegetarian Roasted Pepper Lasagna, hopefully it came out okay.  I didn't want to make the Lasagna for family because we are going to be having company this weekend and that Lasagna is on the menu, but the smell of those roasting peppers was hard to resist so I came up with a recipe for Roasted Red Pepper Pasta that husband and I really enjoyed!  Because it was just the two of us I took the easy way out and claimed the peppers and tomatoes in the pasta sauce as our vegie.  It was a yummy meal and a slice of homemade artisan bread was a great accompaniment.

No comments:

Post a Comment